Quick and effective – Online Seminars from iSYMED.
You want to increase your skill in utilizing the Dialysis Manager program but don’t want to have to make a time-consuming journey to do so? Then use the Online Seminars we offer. You take part conveniently and inexpensively from your own place of work. In only 40 to 60 minutes you learn the functions of the topic you select thoroughly and receive tips and tricks from our course instructors online. In addition, directly after the seminar, you have the chance to question the course instructors online about the topic.
We want to address as audience all new or experienced customers who want to save time every day by optimizing their methods of working.
We offer you the following subject content online:
- Creating dialysis instructions (comprises the doctor’s dialysis instruction and the creation of a treatment protocol)
- Dealing with medications (comprises the import of the Medication Catalog from DOCconcept and the creation of an in-house catalog)
- Dealing with labs (comprises the creation and administration of laboratory groups and laboratory profiles)
- Dialysis evaluation (comprises the set-up of a dialysis overview and the creation of dialysis profiles)
- Administering dialysis accesses (comprises setting up dialysis shunts and catheters including the possibility of storing and modifying pictures and also of representing your own concepts using additional fields)
- General (Topic freely selectable: What you always wanted to know about the Dialysis Manager.)
Register here today!
- Windows PC with sound card
- Browser: Preferably MS Internet Explorer (please allow cookies and ActiveX)
- Internet access (preferably at least DSL, ISDN possible)
The system prerequisites and further information about Online Seminars can be found here: PDF-Download
We will be pleased to give you further information about the Online Seminars and about the next possible dates with our colleagues. Are you interested? Then please just fill in the contact form and send it to iSYMED GmbH.
We wish you both fun and learning success with your Online Seminar!