Seca 685 Multifunction Scale
The new multifunction scale seca 685 is seca's jack-of-all-trades. Due to its many functions, this scale is ideal for use in hospitals, dialysis units and in nursing homes and residential homes for the elderly. Seca has addressed the many needs of daily medical life through sophisticated and functional design. The result? A scale that makes your work easier, every day.
This scale impressively facilitates safe weighing:
- when standing, due to the stable handrail - a stable handrail provides a safe hold for unstable patients while taking special account of the weight acting on the railing.
- when sitting, due to the integrated folding seat - a comfortable solution for patients with a poor circulation; especially as the seat can be raised and lowered with one hand.
- in a wheelchair, due to the large platform (80 x 85 cm) - the weight of the wheelchair/walker is simply tared away with the pre-TARE function; the low-profile platform is easy to mount, and the front wheel barrier provides extra safety.
Seca has thought through every detail: this multifunction scale does a perfect job - for you and your patients.
- Easy to read display for patients and carers due to the swiveling display at hip level.
- Higher display definition or, alternatively, maximum load capacity with 2 selectable weighing ranges.
- Reliable determination of net weight in spite of additional weight due to the TARE and pre-TARE functions.
- Practical HOLD function means that the weighing result is still displayed after the scale is no longer loaded.
- Precise results due to the damping function, either a middle or a strong damping setting can be selected which is advisable especially in the case of restive patients.
- Safe stand when mounting due to the non-slip rubber tread surface plus handrail.
- Mobile due to the integrated transport castors.
- Sensible optional accessories: the seca 685 can be fitted with the ramp seca 470 and the seca 460 RS232 interface - to transmit the measured data to a monitoring software.
- Capacity: 300 kg
- Graduation: 100 g 200 g
- Functions: Weighing range selection, Pre-TARE, TARE, HOLD, damping
- Calibration: Class III
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 910 x 1100 x 965 mm
- Weight: approx. 54.5 kg
- Power supply: mains